Rabu, 11 April 2012
1. I HAVE NO MONEY. I will not go. (2 Simple Sentences dengan subject yang sama, yaitu I)
HAVING NO MONEY, I will not go.
(= Because I have no money, I will not go.)
2. I HAVE NO MONEY. I will go. (2 Simple Sentence dengan 2 subject yang sama, yaitu I)
HAVING NO MONEY, I will go.
( = Although I have no money, I will go.)
3. I HAVE NO MONEY. I cannot do much. (2 simple Sentences dengan subject yang sama, yaitu I)
HAVING NO MONEY, I cannot do much.
(= IF I have no money, I cannot do much.)
4. I HAVE NO MONEY. I must buy this book. (2 simple Sentences dengan subject yang sama, yaitu I)
HAVING NO MONEY, I must buy this book.)
(= While I have no money, I must buy this book.)
5. WE HAD NOTHING TO DO. We went home. (2 Simple Sentences dengan subject yang sama, yaitu WE)
HAVING NOTHING TO DO, We went home.
(= As we had nothing to do, we went home.)
6. HE WAS SICK. He didn’t go to school. (2 Simple Sentences dengan subject yang sama, yaitu HE)
BEING SICK, he didn’t go to school.
(= Because he was sick, he didin’t go to school.)
7. MY FATHER WAS SICK. I didn’t go to school. (2 Simple Sentence dengan subject yang tidak sama. Subject kalimat pertama MY FATHER dan subject kalimat kedua I)
MY FATHER BEING SICK, I didn’t go to school.
(= because my father was sick, I didn’t go to school.)
8. THEY WERE IMPRESSED BY THE YOUNG MAN’S QUALIFICATIONS. They offered him a good job. (2 Simple Sentences dengan subject yang sama, yaitu THEY. Kalimat pertama kalimat pasif dan kalimat kedua kalimat aktif.)
IMPRESSED BY THE YOUNG MAN’S QUALIFICATIONS, They offered him a good job.
(= Because they were impressed by the young man’s qualification, they offered him a job.)
9. SHE WAS TALKING IN THE PARK. She suddenly had a heart attack. (2 Simple Sentences dengan subject yang sama, yaitu SHE.)
WALKING IN THE PARK, she suddenly hahd a heart attack.
(= While she was walking in the park, she suddenly had a heart attack.)
10. HE DID NOT KNOW THE ANSWER OF THE TEST ITEM. He asked his teacher a question. (2 Simple Sentences dengan subject yang sama, yaitu SHE. Kalimat pertama kalimat negatif.)
NOT KNOWLING THE ANSWER OF THE TEST ITEM, he asked his teacher a question.
(= Because they did not know the answer of the test item, he asked his teacher a question.)
Label:
B.Inggris
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Translate
Blog Archive
- 2014 (1)
- 2013 (5)
-
2012
(40)
- Desember(6)
- Oktober(6)
- Juli(1)
- Mei(2)
-
April(10)
- Install atau Coba Ubuntu 12.04 Melalui Flashdisk
- Membuat Stack Docklet di Rocket Dock
- Mempercantik Desktop Windows dengan Rocket Dock
- Participle Phrase As Alternatives For Adverbal Cla...
- Rockmelt, Bowser Cepat Rasa Social Network
- CorelDraw Graphic Suite X5 Portable
- Memutuskan Koneksi Internet Wireless
- Mengganti Boot Screen di Ubuntu dan BackTrack
- Membuat Koneksi Internet Jadi Super Cepat
- Akulturasi Kebudayaan Hindu Budha Indonesia
- Maret(15)
- 2011 (136)
- 2010 (38)
Label
- Agama (2)
- Android (4)
- B. indonesia (10)
- B.Inggris (5)
- Biologi (40)
- Blogging Tips N Trick (4)
- EXACT 2 File (1)
- Fisika (15)
- Geografi (3)
- Indonesia (9)
- Kimia (19)
- Linux (8)
- Lyrycs n Songs (16)
- Misteri (13)
- Neuro Associative Conditioning (3)
- Olahraga (7)
- Sejarah (19)
- Software (15)
- Teknologi (37)
- Tips N Info (79)
- Tokoh (7)
Entri Populer
-
Bagi anda yan g memiliki gadget android, dan hobi nge game saya rasa sudah tidak asing lagidengan game yang satu ini, ya Zenonia 5. Game ini...
-
CorelDraw adalah editor grafik vektor yang dibuat oleh Corel, sebuah perusahaan perangkat lunak yang bermarkas di Ottawa, Kanada. Versi t...
-
Dalam postingan sebelumnya kita sudah mempelajari beberapa pernyataan khusus hukum kedua termodinamika. Perlu diketahui bahwa pernyataan k...
-
Oke kawan2, kali ini saya akan bagikan sedikit tips untuk instalasi ubuntu 12.04 melalui flashdisk, maklum saya pakai notebook jadi ...
-
Dalam menjalankan sistem operasi terutamanya BackTrack kita tentunya harus memiliki pengetahuan dasar menggunakannya, berikut ini saya akan...
-
Baiklah, ini adalah lanjutan dari postingan saya sebelumnya tentang menambahkan rocket dock, kini akn saya tambahkan tips untuk makin mem...
-
Buat kamu-kamu yang suka download, tapi bingung download manager apa yang bagus di OS Linux, DownThem all mungkin bisa jadi alternatif ya...

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar