Senin, 01 Agustus 2011
http://randomoverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/ebe3f99127people.jpg.jpgMORNING PEOPLE
PANDJI feat STENY AGUSTAF
Produced by : Edo Kingstone
Written by : Pandji
Additional Vocal by : Steny Agustaf
Backing Vocal by : Pandji




VERSE1
Hello early risers here and everywhere!
Mornings are typical here and over there.
Typical newspaper thrown to your front door.
The smell of warm blankets askin for some more.
And more or less, stress isnt really anything.
Screamin from the roof top “MONEY AINT A THING”
But you see man, that’s Jay Z and I think he’s half crazy, or maybe he don’t live at the same world that we all be.
I know who you are, drivin in ur car, 1 hand on the steerin wheel your eyes scanning far.
A cup of starbucks on your left man, caffeine kicks ur chest man,
The seminar you went man, aint got no effect man,
Your favourite morning show on the radio,
Throwin out jokes and request, on the go.
So go shift gears (GO!)
Switchin four lanes (GO!)
Don’t think of the work load, just think of the money you’ll earn (GOLD!)
CHORUS
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it? You know you can dance to this.
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it? Girl you know you can dance to this
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it? Baby you know you can dance to this
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it? The president can dance to this.
VERSE 2
What ? I got let go?
Ey don’t give me that “don’t I get the note” bullshit.
What? You’re sayin sorry but life goes on?
Okay forget it man, im packin up.
Im reachin out man, im askin to be sub, this place doesn’t own all the money in the world.
Im better than to stay at this place anyway.
Im living my own life man, starting from today.
But okay okay okay okay.
I know that to live I need to have sum cash.
I know I’ve spent out all the money in the stash
But you know PS3 runs out in a flash (you know what that’s actually true)
Relax, I know I’ll get a new job fast, you know now heroes always have the last laugh.
So now lemme call the boys, I got no other choice.
Its time to storm the club man, its time for no remorse man!
CHORUS
BRIGDE
Money pays the bill, money for the kids, money on the groceries, money everytime, everything, money aint a thing!
CHORUS

0 komentar:

Translate

Entri Populer

Total Pengunjung

Pengikut